TILLEN-engineers latest lifting gear designs are four massive trunnion spreader beams with capacities up to 1500t, developed for Scaldis Salvage & Marine Contractors NV.
These spreader beams were successfully used as a part the elaborate rigging of a 5000t offshore tandemlift involving the companies 2 heavy lift vessels Rambiz and Gulliver.
The TILLEN-added value:
● Design of the spreader beams according to clients’ specifications;
● Liaise with certifying authorities and obtain design appraisal;
● Delivery of fabrication drawings;
● Construction supervision;
● FAT-arrangement and execution.
● EN 1993 – EC3.
Facts & Figures:
● WLL 1450t & 1500t, depending om main pipe size;
● System length 13.2m, extendable to 21m;
● Self weight 16t at WLL1500t;
● Trunnion type with multiple rigging configuration possibilities.