Are you an engineer who is looking for exciting projects in heavy machinery and offshore handling equipment? We are looking for a CAD Team Leader with ambition and capacity to grow to join our team. You’ll be working with the members of your team to develop all required CAD files relating to the design of bespoke lifting and handling equipment. It’s a position where you both participate in the development process and coordinate the tasks for the team members.
Together with project managers you’ll define scope, milestones and planning.
In this function you will have the following tasks:
• Quality assurance for CAD process: Develop manuals and procedures; Develop templates, CAD Blocks, Modelling principles; Training of CAD engineers
• Quality control for CAD documents: 3D model integrity; (Client) Drawing standards; Visualizations;
• Quality control for technical drawings
• Development of detailed design
• Project planning and progress
You work well in teams and have a flexible and creative attitude. You are also able to efficiently and accurately complete projects within budget and schedule. You feel at home in a team of driven and enthusiastic colleagues who work together in continuous improvement. You can identify yourself in the core values of TILLEN.
Education and experience
• You possess preferably an MBO+ degree in the direction of mechanical engineering (pre) or civil engineering;
• You have (preferably) 10 years of experience in a similar position.
Expertise and skills
• Experience with 3D and 2D CAD tools, preferably SolidWorks;
• Good sense for reasonable shape and place tolerances, weld indications;
• Good insight in degrees of freedom on mechanical systems and strength / stiffness issues;
• You are inventive and creative in finding solutions to structural challenges;
• You exhibit good people skills, are open to new opinions, but are capable of maintaining a helicopter view;
• You communicate well in English, both spoken and written.
When you are interested in this position, please respond by email with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not react to this post if you are self-employed or a recruitment agency. Only for full time available employees.